One of the problems with this 'secret rapture' theory, is that those who hold on to this false teaching, believe also that they will be 'raptured' away before the great tribulation. They believe that God does not want them to go through the tribulation, so they are waiting for God to take them away before it starts. Are they holding on to a false hope? I believe they are prepared for what is to come. We have seen on the secret rapture page that this rapture doctrine is false and not Biblical, and I believe that the Bible is very clear on the issue of the great tribulation, that we WILL go through it.
29. O that there were such an heart In them, that they would fear Me, (revere Me) and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children forever!
30. Go say to them, “Get you into your tents again.”
31 `But as for thee, stand thou here by Me, and I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it.`
God is making a promise to His people, that WHEN they are in great tribulation, He will be there for them, if they seek Him with all their heart and soul.
The Earth that Then was. 2 Peter 3: 5-6. KJV
Genesis 1:2a And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
The earth, which is now, is the evil or wicked earth, Satan is the Prince of this world and God has given him 6000 years to tempt and win over God’s people to his side, or for the people to choose God over Satan. Satan doesn’t want man to inherit the earth, and that is what the whole of God’s Word, The Bible, is about.
But we are now in the end days; Satan is running out of time, and the Great Tribulation is about to befall every one of us. This is really going to take place, so it is very important that you make the correct choice for you and your family. Everyone must wake up to the fact that the beast system is already upon us
A new Heaven and a New Earth Revelation 21:1-7, 22:1-5.
WHEN they are in great tribulation, He will be there for them, if they seek Him with all their heart and soul.
1. What did God do with Israel when the plagues came on Egypt? Did He take them away from it? No, He protected them THROUGH it.
2. Did God take the three away from the fire in Daniel, or protect them THROUGH it?
3. Did God take Daniel away from the lion’s den, or protect him THROUGH it?
4. What about the disciples in the New Testament? They went through great tribulation for Jesus and most of them were killed for their faith.
5. And all those Christians who were tortured and killed at the hands of the Roman Catholic Church.
6. Why would God let all previous Christians to go through tribulation and be killed, and yet take the end time Christians away from it? It makes no sense. Tribulation comes to our lives as a refining fire.
21. 'But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
22. Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.'
Jesus is telling the parable of sowing the seeds.
Matt 13:18 –23.
18. Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
19. When anyone heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, (Satan) and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the wayside.
They who hear the word of God but do not understand it are open to the wiles of Satan, and that which he does understand in his heart is; as well as himself, taken away by Satan.
20. But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon (immediately) with joy receiveth it;
21. Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
22. He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfullness of riches choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
Jesus confirms here that great tribulation will come, and when it does, those who do not have a good root (strong faith) will fall away. You see, many Christians need to be tested in order to refine their faith and see who really are the TRUE followers. And going through trials and tribulations is part of that. As Jesus says above in that parable, when the great tribulation comes, it will sift out those who are not totally committed to Him.
Are you willing to go through tribulation for your Saviour? Jesus Christ went through great tribulation for us, and died for us. Why should we not go through tribulation for Him? The great tribulation is coming for all TRUE Christians and you need to be ready for it, otherwise you may get sifted out like those that fell on stony places as above in Matthew 13. The problem today is that there are too many preachers out there preaching smooth doctrines and nice easy sounding things. They want you to believe that God only wants to give you prosperity and not tribulation. These are but lies from Satan to make you unprepared for the trying time.
John 16:33 …..'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.' ….
Again, Jesus confirms that in this world we will go through tribulation. But, don't worry about it and put your trust in Him, because He has already overcome the world.
Acts 14:22 ….'Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.' …..
You cannot get a clearer verse than this one. How do we enter the Kingdom of God? Not just through tribulation, but THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATION, i.e. the great tribulation! Having a true faith in Jesus isn't a picnic or stroll through the park as many preachers and professing Christians would suggest.
Romans 5:2-3 …..'By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience.' ……
We need not worry about tribulation, on the contrary, we should rejoice, knowing that suffering tribulation for our faith, shows that we are doing something right. And also it refines our faith, producing patience, experience and hope.
Romans 8:35-39 ….
35..' Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.' ……
Friend, this is the amazing Bible truth of Jesus Christ right here. No matter what Satan can throw at us, as long as our lives are rooted in Christ Jesus, then no amount of tribulation or persecution can separate us from Him.