Edited by JE Bradburn
The year 2012 is a Sabbath year in the Sacred Calendar and the 35th year of the 120th Jubilee = 120 x 50 years = 6000 years. When viewed against the Sacred yearly Calendar we see the 21 days of both the First and Seventh Months as pivotal and reflecting the story of the activities of Messiah as both spirit Being and as the Son of God. There is no doubt that Christ told us that unless he returns to save those who eagerly await him there would be no flesh saved alive. The end is a disaster in any language.
The understanding of the jubilees and their break up is essential to understanding the plan of God. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/Index.htm The jubilees fit into the structure of the creation week.
· The cycles of the jubilees were started from the commencement of the rule of Satan after the closure of Eden.
· The sixth thousand years and Satan’s rule ends in the year 2027.
· These 120 jubilees are the six thousand years.
· The 49-year jubilee is a satanic attack so that the Church of God is deceived and does not understand the plan of God.
Once we know the jubilees we don’t have to be all that clever to work out, what Satan intends to do:
· The Bible tells us he intends to destroy the world and it will be plunged into darkness, just as the “world that then was”.
· Satan knows from the Bible that Christ is sent to cut his time short otherwise there would be no flesh left alive.
There is thus no doubt that the US is the instrument of the “New World Order” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/oneworldsystemwithout_God2.htm and the enslavement of human society. The US and Britain are the Military arms of the Beast power; at least for the present and until their use has come to an end.
The Little Horn awaited by the Satanists was foretold and is the real purpose of the establishment of the USA and its occult leadership. The Satanists in the NWO will attempt to bring the NWO into world control and using that control to destroy the morale of the world and all power to resist its operations.
What they do not realise is that they are being used in order to advance themselves and to control the world so that the demons can effectively destroy mankind completely, including them.
What they will do is set the scene for the release of the demons of the “Bottomless Pit” who will proceed to destroy mankind as foretold in the book of Revelation. All they have to do is provide a receptacle for the demon and it can be anyone.
Matthew 24:1-2 (KJV)
1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, “See ye not all these things?’ “Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.’” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/bibleprophecytheend.htm
1. Luke 21:11 (KJV) And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
2. Jesus is thus marking this as the second of two prophecies: the former (Luke 21) being spoken “in the Temple”. The Temple courts, the sacred enclosure. The buildings consisted of the courts, halls, colonnades, towers, and “wings”; In Luke 21 “some” spake of its adornment with goodly stones and gifts.
Revelation 11 (KJV) http://www.godsplan.org.uk/revelation_%20revealed.htm
01 “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, ‘Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.’”
02 “But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.” [31/2 years]
03 “And I will give power unto M y two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. [31/2years]
04 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
05 “And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.”
06 “These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
07 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
08 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city[Jerusalem], which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
09 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. [31/2days]
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, “Come up hither.” And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.”
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, “We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.”
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His temple the ark of His testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”
Satan is also given back a period at the end of the millennial system to deal with the Earth again and expose the self-righteousness and the weakness of the human condition in the rebellion of the end. Thus the Messiah will arrive before:
2027: THE QUESTION IS; BY HOW MUCH WILL CHRISTCUT THE PERIOD SHORT? http://www.godsplan.org.uk/Orion.htm
Hence; we can expect to see the drama of the Last Days play out over the last nine years. The Sabbath years see the Reading of the Law taken on and the procedure of the Restoration covers the 1260 days of the Witnesses and the Advent of the Messiah and the subjugation of the nations. These times and procedures are given as Scripture, and Scripture, cannot be broken. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/thetwowitnesses.htm http://www.godsplan.org.uk/secondadvent.htm
John.10: 34-35 (KJV)
34. Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, ye are gods?’
35. If He called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Malachi 4:1-6 (KJV)
1 “For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.”
God is saying here that the proud and the wicked shall be burnt to a stubble, and leave them without family, lineage erased; as if they had never been born or existed at all. Well that is pretty final is it not?
2 “But unto you that fear [revere] My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall”. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/theinformativestars.htm
Conversely for those who reverence the LORD will be healed and grow up in the security of God. No more evil for us to contend with, how wonderful.
3 “And ye shall tread the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this,” saith the LORD of hosts. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/perfection.htm
All that will be left of the wicked are the ashes under the soles of our feet, and God Himself has promised to do this.
4 “Remember ye the law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgements.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/Bereshith.htm
The statutes and judgements were of a temporary measure until Christ the cornerstone arrived to “fulfil the law”, and was rejected. However; God’s ten commandments remain in force to this day. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/Decalogueinscripture.htm
5 “Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/nativityofjesus.htm http://www.godsplan.org.uk/bibleprophecytheend.htm
Elijah the prophet is called thus, only here, and in 2 Chronicles 21:12. Elsewhere is always “Elijah the Tishbite”, to indicate his own person; but here “Elijah the prophet” because had Israel received Messiah, John the Baptist would have been reckoned as Elijah and, at His last supper, the wine, representing His blood, would have been (as it yet will be) “reckoned as the blood of the (New) Covenant”, as foretold in Jeremiah 31:31-34 below.
6 “And He shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/state.htm
Jeremiah 31:31-34 (KJV)
31 “Behold the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/wheredowego%20.htm
This is excellent news for everyone who reveres God, that God will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah. God is speaking of one Israel, and one nation here.
32. “Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them,” saith the LORD. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/Bereshith.htm
“Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. That is to say that this was an old covenant, the first one.
33. “But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days;, saith the LORD, ‘I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My People.’”
But a new one made with “the house Israel” after the first covenant was made with our fathers out of Egypt, the second one. http://godsplan.org.uk/fulltentribes.htm
34. “And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother’, saying, “Know the LORD” ‘for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them,’ saith the LORD: ‘for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sins no more.’”
In that day everyone shall know the Lord, and he will forgive all our iniquity. So this second time around will come after the great tribulation and bring goodness and mercy to all who overcome. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/christianrace.htm
BUT FIRST THE JUDGEMENT http://godsplan.org.uk/greattribulation2.htm
The Stewarton Bible School and also this website Godsplan of Salvation; would be guilty of serious neglect if it failed to warn its students of the divine judgement and retribution awaiting those who reject the God of Israel's offer of salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible is very clear on the point that though the Almighty is a Being of immeasurable goodness; and one who is merciful to a degree far beyond our ken, He is nevertheless, in the interests of universal justice and personal integrity, going to confront every unbeliever with proof of His divine presence and punish every unrepentant sinner for his sins.
That time of manifestation and proof, of investigation and retribution, is called the Day of Judgement. When that day - or rather when that time - arrives, and there is every indication that it is very near, the universe will witness an outpouring of wrath and punishment the like of which has never been seen before, nor ever shall be seen again. That day will herald its approach with a Time of Trouble on earth which will engulf our civilisation and reach its climax when all mankind will stand before the Judgement Seat of Christ.
These are absolute certainties. Therefore let all who study the texts referred to in this lesson give earnest attention to their lives and seek Yahweh's mercy while it may be found. Because cold indifference to His offer of salvation through His Son Yeshua and a wilful rejection of His law will avail nothing on the terrible Day of Judgement. Indeed for multiplied millions the Day of Judgement will be a day of retribution and regret, a day of disaster and doom, a day of weeping and wailing - unparalleled in the memory of man. For the obedient believer it will usher in eternal glory, peace and joy. But for the unbeliever it will be a day of anguish and annihilation.
Here is Scriptural proof of these stunning facts. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/revelation_%20revealed.htm
1. Every soul that has ever lived must appear before the High Court of Heaven to be judged. Not only to give account of their misdemeanours, but to also give a full account of; and why, he or she did not believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
· Ecclesiastes 12:14 (KJV) For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
· Romans 14:12 (KJV) So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
· Hebrews 9:27 (KJV) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement.
2. By divine decree Jesus Christ has already been appointed the Judge by God the Father,
· John 5:22 (KJV) “For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgement unto the Son:”
· Romans 2:16 (KJV) “In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to the gospel.”
· 2 Corinthians 5:10 (KJV) For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”
3. The eternal Law used in the great Day of Judgement will be none other than the law given by God through His servant Moses and magnified by Jesus.
· Matthew 5:17-19 (KJV)
· 17. “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.”
· 18. “For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” http://godsplan.org.uk/messianicage.htm
· 19. “Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/kingdom.htm
Romans 2:12-13 (KJV)
12. For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.
13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/justification.htm
James 2:11-12 (KJV)
11. For He that said, “Do not commit adultery” said also, “Do not kill.” Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
12. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
Every motive, thought, word and deed will be under close scrutiny in the Day of Judgement. In view of this we should take heed as to how we live. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/necessityofgrace.htm
Matthew 12:36 (KJV) But I say unto you, “That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/paganism.htm
Revelation 20:12-13 (KJV)
12. “And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.”
13. “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged everyman according to their works.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/retribution.htm
The severity of the examination and the expectations of the Judge will be in direct proportion to the opportunities a person has had to learn and practice Yahweh's Law. "To whom much has been given, from him much will be required." We learn a very important lesson here. Revelation demands responsibility. As the scripture says, "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked" (Luke 12:48). We will give an account for every ounce of revelation we have ever received. It is probably for this reason that teachers will be judged more severely than others (Jas. 3:1).
James 3:1 (KJV) “My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/providence%20.htm
Matthew 11:23-24 (KJV)
23. “And thou Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.
24. “But I say unto you, ‘That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgement, than for thee.’” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/Lineage2.htm
Luke 12:47-48 (KJV)
47. “And the servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to His will, shall be beaten with many stripes.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/deputation.htm
48. “But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required: and to whom men have committed much, of him will they ask the more.”
Judgement will begin with the Household of God (the Church). Unbelievers will be judged later.
1 Peter 4:17-18 (KJV)
17. “For the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/lastend.htm
18. “And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/apostasytogodskingdom.htm
1Timothy 5:24 (KJV) “Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgement; and some men they follow after.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/spiritualmaterial.htm
Revelation 22:10-12 (KJV)
10. And he saith unto me, “Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book; for the time is at hand. http://godsplan.org.uk/greattribulation2.htm
11. “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.”
12. “And behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”
Daniel 12:4 (KJV) “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”
Daniel was visited by an angel thousands of years before to explain to him what would be, and now that time is here. The Day of Judgement has already been fixed. We cannot hasten or postpone it. It has been fixed.
6. “And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.”
7. Saying with a loud voice, “Fear (reverence) God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of His judgement is come: and worship Him That made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of water.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/secondadvent.htm
Revelation 11:18 (KJV) And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear (reverence) Thy name, small and great: and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/leadcontainer.htm
30. “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent.”
31. “Because He hath appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He hath ordained; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/critisism.htm
The sentences passed at the judgement will bring joy to believers who will obtain mercy for their sins. But unbelievers will leave the judgement in terrible anguish. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/ethicalimplications.htm
2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 (KJV)
7. And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8. In flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD, and from the glory of His power. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/newfuture.htm
Hebrews 10:26-30 (KJV)
26. “For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/gathering.htm
27. “But a certain fearful looking for of judgement, and firry indignation which shall devour the adversaries.”
28. “He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:”
29. “Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall be thought worthy, who hath trodden underfoot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith He was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30. “For we know Him that hath said, “Vengeance belongeth unto Me, I will recompense saith the LORD.” And again the LORD shall judge His people.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/jehovah%27sword.htm
Matthew 13: 41-43 (KJV)
41. “The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity. “
42. “And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
43. “Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/earstohear.htm
The first signs of the coming judgement are already apparent and their warning messages should be heeded by all students before it is eternally too late.
19. “Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out My fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast.”
20. “Though these three men were in it , as I live, saith the LORD GOD, they shall deliver neither son or daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/gathering.htm
21. For thus saith the LORD GOD, “How much more when I send My sore judgements upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast.”
The only way to escape being condemned at the judgement is to seek mercy and forgiveness NOW; to trust and obey Yahweh NOW - before the decree goes forth. Yahweh's mercy, incidentally, is the only thing that will enable repentant sinners - and this includes all the church - to rejoice on the Day of Judgement. But mercy must be sought before sentence is passed. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/young.htm
Zephaniah 2:2-3 (KJV)
2. Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as a chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD’S anger come upon you.
3. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought His judgement; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD’S anger. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/necessityofgrace.htm
James 2:13 (KJV) (last part) For He shall have judgement without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgement.
Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)
34. “And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/book1.htm
35. “For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/meaningoflife.htm
36. “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/gifts.htm
We urge all readers to keep these awesome truths in mind and to act upon them. The time is almost up, and the time for procrastinating is over, it is upon us as we speak. When we see the indignities to human life on this fallen earth , it proves only the tares are in the ascendant, the rest of us suffer even though knowing full well that the tares will receive what is coming to them. The choice for you right now is; do you want to be a,
· tare or a wheat,
· goat or sheep.
· left hand or right hand of the Great Judge.
The choice is yours to make for yourselves, your families, and your friends but you have little time left to learn and behave properly. The tares will never change they are going to hell; do you wish to join them? http://www.godsplan.org.uk/book1.htm
Listen to what satan himself says to his comrade rebels when addressing them: “It is better to rule on a fallen earth than to serve in heaven.” Since Satan is the prince of the power of the here and now;
Ephesians 2:2 (KJV) “Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:”
HEAR AND SEE WHAT PETER SAYS.
2 Peter 3 (KJV)
01 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
02 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: http://www.godsplan.org.uk/dispensationalplan.htm
03 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, http://www.godsplan.org.uk/wearetold.htm
04 And saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” http://www.godsplan.org.uk/secondadvent.htm
05 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
06 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: http://www.godsplan.org.uk/2%20Peter%203.htm
07 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. http://godsplan.org.uk/fleshage.htm
08 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/wearetold.htm
09 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/spiritualmaterial.htm
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, http://www.godsplan.org.uk/natureanddestiny%20.htm http://www.godsplan.org.uk/humandestinyandhistory.htm
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadrach,_Meshach,_and_Abednego
14 Wherefore, [why] beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/sonsofgod.htm
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; http://www.godsplan.org.uk/benefitofchrist.htm
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/gathering.htm
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. http://www.godsplan.org.uk/christianrace.htm
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.